Join The A-1 Locksmith and Security Center Team
We are adding an Apprentice Locksmith to our team, inquire today!
- Mechanically inclined and willing to take instruction.
- Of good moral character.
- Can pass background check.
- Reliable transportation to work. Shop is located in Tempe.
- Install and repair doors and locking hardware
- Cut and duplicate keys, using key cutting machines.
- Learn to disassemble mechanical and electrical locking devices and repair tumblers, springs and other parts utilizing hand tools.
- Learn to open safe locks by drilling.
- Learn to install door hardware, to include door closers, ADA operators and electrified locking hardware.
- Setup and maintain Master Key systems and their records.
- Move picklocks in cylinders to open door locks without keys.
- Repair and adjust safes.
- Install safes and deposit boxes according to blueprints and customer needs.
- Speaking/Communication. You will communicate by phone and in person with clients, to include scheduling, quoting, invoicing and answering questions.
- Sales/Marketing. Knowledge and principles for understanding customer needs and how our services and products address and resolve them.
- Mechanical. Knowledge of common hand tools, use and design. A strong personal desire to “figure out the puzzle”.
Education. Highschool Diploma preferred but not required.
Language. Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English required.
Contact Rueben Davis to apply firstname.lastname@example.org